I already have $30,000 worth of loans from my first degree. Should I keep working minimum wage dead end jobs to pay off this debt or work on getting into a field that will provide financial stability?
- Continue working your current job and look for a new opportunity.
- Save money for the next 6 months to a year.
- Go back to school to launch a new career.
Question: I’d really like to find a credit card that has the best airline mile rewards. I won’t be traveling much, so the miles are going to be saved up for big trip purchases. Do you have any suggestions for a card great accumulating no hassle miles?
- Pick a generic credit card with a variety of point offers
- Look at how many points you get per dollar you spend
- Check out CreditCard.com to compare card offers
- Check your mail for good offers!
Make sure to check out my latest video from Today.com about ways to save when it comes to Holiday Shopping! I discuss my Top 4 Tips on how you can save BIG this Holiday Season, then we take some tips from Today Show Viewers on their ways to save!
MY TOP 4 TIPS -
1) Create a holiday shopping budget – from the very beginning!
2) Make a list for the people you MUST buy gifts for.
3) Shop online at stores like amazon.com (that’s where I do the majority of my shopping.)
4) Shop early to get the best bargains!
Each week, for the next 8 weeks, I will be answering questions from viewers of NBC’s TODAY Show on TODAY.com. Check out my first Q&A on the topic of debt consolidation. Get my advice on consolidating debt from multiple credit cards and then learn the mistakes many people make when doing it.