Check out my latest video from Today.com!
Question: I have good credit and have opened another credit card recently to get the travel rewards. I now have 5 credit cards open, but all with zero balances. How manycards is too many? And will my credit score be impacted if I close one or two of them?
- Five credit cards is too many
- Closing credit cards may impact your credit score
- Keep the credit cards open
- Continue paying them off on time
- If you choose to close one of the cards, close the one with the smallest credit limit